For the latest and greatest events and all around good stuff, check out the current newsletter. Interested in what’s happened in the past? Feel free to browse the newsletter archives.
CCRA Newsletter Spring 2020
- CCRA News, Dates and Events
- Book Reviews
- CRA’s Annual Professional Development Institute
- … And Much More
New! May Summer Slide Community Book Giveaway Program
In May 2021 we will give all Garin School families free books. They will get information on how to support their children to be lifelong readers. We believe getting books into kids’ hands will help prevent summer slide in their reading. Apply for your school to be considered by emailing president Lynn Gurnee.
AmeRican Literacy Corporation
Apply for the ALC “Outstanding Contributions to Literacy” $2,000 cash award and $500 school grant atwww.amerlitcorp.org
Save the Date!
- Thursday, October 22 4 PM
- Read the World: Rethinking Literacy for Empathy and Action in a Digital Age.
- To earn a semester unit chat throughout the webinar